The artisans at NeoPangea are looking for a full-time Unity developer to join the guild in their West Reading studio.
Applications should be experienced working with Unity, coding in C#, understand physics and particles, and have integrated plugins and animated 3D models, and able to create beautifully polished experiences.
Our projects built in Unity range from fully immersive virtual reality worlds, to augmented reality experiences, to 2D mobile games built for a range of television networks, museums, and brands.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Awesome collaborator
- 3+ years of experience programming professional Unity games
- Strong knowledge of C#
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- ARKit, ARCore experience is a must
- Experience integrating provided 3D models and optimizing them for mobile
- Experience working with rigged 3D characters and animation
- Experience with Mechanim
- Working with textures and shaders
- Asset Optimization
- Experience with UX, UI and integrating designs
- Ability to add polish to projects and think outside the box
- Having professionally released games in the App Store and/or Google Play
- Experience using Git for version control
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent debugging skills
Additional Skills Considered a Plus:
- VR experience (HTC Vive, Oculus, WebVR)
- 3D modeling and or texturing skills
- Working with 3rd party services and networking
- Strong math skills: Vector Math, Algebra, Calculus
Proximity to the region and willingness to relocate to work onsite at our Reading studio is strongly recommended.
Please Send us an email with URLs to your work and describe your role, how many other developers worked with you, and what your learned. We’d also love to hear any professional or personal goals which you may have for your future. Also include your salary requirement, willingness to locate to Reading, PA, hourly rate if a contractor, resume as a URL, PDF, or TXT file (NO WORD DOCS).
We look forward to seeing your work and meeting you. No phone calls please.